COVID-19 Infection Prevention Services
URI’s sanitizing and infection prevention services were developed in concordance with current CDC and EPA guidelines for COVID-19 infection control. We employ CDC protocols using EPA registered sanitizers deemed effective for COVID-19. URI’s products have been cross-referenced with EPA’s “List N” of approved chemicals to ensure efficacy for disinfection of COVID-19.
Level 1 – COVID-19 General Preventative Sanitizing
- Cleaning and sanitizing per CDC protocols using EPA registered sanitizers approved for addressing COID-19
- HEPA Vacuum and pre-cleaning of general area
- Clean and sanitize all high touch surfaces including handles, knobs and desktops; includes upward facing surfaces up to 5 feet from the floor
- Clean and sanitize accessible traffic areas of floors including carpeting
Level 2 – Disinfection for Known Exposure to COVID-19
Disinfection protocols for known exposures to COVID-19 are developed per incident depending on the details of the incident, facility and resident population. Level 2 service includes all of the steps of the Level 1 Sanitizing and may include the following:
- Level 1 – COVID-19 General Preventative Sanitizing
- Formal disinfection protocol developed by a Certified Industrial Hygienist or Infection Control Specialist
- Area Containment under Negative Pressure
- Spray Sanitizing
- Thermo Fogging
- Electrostatic Sanitizing
- Ultraviolet Sanitizing
Interested in our COVID-19 services? Fill out our contact form or call us at 888-753-7587.
*Due to the global nature of this event, limitations of available supplies, materials, equipment, and personnel may be unavoidable.