Unlimited Restoration Reconstruction Division (Recon) is a team of dedicated professionals with extensive construction experience ready to guide you through and oversee every aspect of reconstruction following disaster recovery and remediation. Regardless of the cause or extent of your loss, the URI Recon team is fully versed in all perils. From providing a thorough and exact documentation of your losses, to performing complete reconstruction and repair, URI Recon will be your partner every step of the way.
Through the use of the URI We’re On It! Program, many clients count on “turnkey” services, from the initial disaster emergency response and recovery through reconstructing the property to pre-loss condition or better. Expertise and knowledge of the entire process allows URI to restore your home or business back to its original luster in the shortest possible time, minimizing downtime and disruption.
URI maintains an excellent, ongoing business relationship with major insurance carriers and claims adjusters. Those relationships benefit you. The mission of the URI Recon Team is to provide outstanding service for customers impacted by damages to their properties and losses covered by an insurance claim. This starts with a detailed scope of work, ensuring that it meets all code requirements, and submitted for your approval and acceptance by your insurance carrier. Upon approval, URI Recon will oversee all aspects of the project from beginning through completion.
When you choose URI Recon, you can expect:
- A dependable licensed contractor experienced in insurance restoration.
- Your Estimator and Project Manager will work hard to negotiate a fair insurance settlement for you and supervise each phase of the recovery process.
- High quality workmanship at a reasonable price.
- Open lines of communication that include you in every step of the process.
- A dedicated Project Manager who will be your primary contact throughout the restoration process. He will assist you every step of the way until completion.